Friday, February 27, 2009

Last June was our last update??!?!?

Holy Cow!  I can't believe we haven't updated our family blog in 8 months...I've been too busy keeping my business blog up to date.  Well, here we are now!  I hope everyone is well...everyone in our neck of the woods is doing great.  A lot has happened since we've last posted--namely our move from Medford, OR to Longview, WA.   We love it here!  It is so nice being closer to family.  Aaron is enjoying his new job at the hospital here, and the girls and I are keeping quite busy.  





Over the next week I'd like to post different events that have occurred over the past few months, so stay tuned!  




4 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Yeah I am so looking forward to more posts. Glad to hear things are going well. That first picture it priceless. Your girls are adorable.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Brian Adair Fam said...

Welcome back!! :0) Your girls are soooo cute!! Claire has gotten so big in the last 8 months!! :0) My dad told me that you guys were moving to Longview and I'm glad that the move went well and you're liking it there! I'm looking forward to more pics and updates!!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the photos! the girls are adorable! Do I recognize that orange thing that Avery is wearing?

9:12 PM  
Blogger Ethington Family said...

well I'm glad to see you are back! it was so fun having you guys over last week or so ago. If is fun to see you and your cute girls. Janey loves them and talked about them after you left. I think she is really taken with you. She always comments on how nice she thinks you are. It means so much to these young girls to have you notice them I think. She is one who eats up compliments too. You told her she was good with your girls, now I think she wants to impress you every time she see you.
I hope all is well. Take care!
mary

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home